How much do our services cost?
We believe in being transparent, so this page outlines our pricing and what exactly is included. Our plans and pricing are designed to offer exceptional value and meet the unique needs of your IT managed services business.
$497 per month
What exactly is included:
Get discovered and amplify your brand's visibility in the IT services industry. We ensure your business is prominently listed on platforms like Google Business Profile, Bing Places, and reputable IT directories such as Clutch, Cloudtango, Expertise, Glassdoor, and others. We don't just make sure your business is listed, but we streamline, improve, and optimize your brand across the web to help you stand out from the competition and attract potential clients with a strong online presence that showcases your expertise.
Businesses who claim and optimize their listing on at least 3 directory/review sites earn up to a 36% more in revenue than average.
- We'll do an initial setup of all these listings
- Includes proper branding (banners, properly sized logo), messaging/content, proper business information, and images
- We'll review on a monthly basis and make necessary changes and updates to posts, reviews, images, and banners.
Your reputation matters, and reviews play a vital role in shaping it. We'll help you gather Google and IT directory listing reviews from your clients and expertly manage them. Our team responds to each review, demonstrating your commitment to outstanding customer service. From positive testimonials to addressing any negative feedback, we'll help you build trust and leave a lasting impression on potential and current clients.
Businesses with more than 82 total reviews earn 54% more in annual revenue than average and people spend up to 49% more money at businesses that reply to reviews.
- We'll work to get 5-10 new Google reviews every month
- At least 1 new review a month on one of the IT directory listing sites
- We'll respond to each review on every platform that allows responses
- We'll work with your team to address any negative feedback
- We'll also work with you to manage Glassdoor employee feedback and reviews
Your brand is the heart of your business. We ensure your brand remains accurate and consistent across all digital channels. From your website to directory listings and social media profiles, we take care of the details. With a cohesive and compelling brand presence, you'll captivate your audience and leave a lasting impression that reflects your professionalism and expertise.
- We'll make sure your logo and brand colors are accurate and consistent across the web
- This includes social media, directory listings, and anywhere else where your logo and branding is displayed online
- We'll make sure your business information and messaging is accurate and consistent across the web too
Celebrate your accomplishments and gain recognition in the IT service industry. We'll help you apply for prestigious awards such as the CRN MSP 500 and Channel Futures MSP 501 awards. Additionally, we assist in pursuing local accolades, such as "Best Places to Work." Leverage these honors to elevate your reputation, showcasing your excellence and standing out as a top-tier IT Service Provider.
- We'll keep tabs of the different awards globally and locally that you can apply for
- When the time comes to apply for an award, we'll work with you to apply for the award
- We'll verify that the award submission was received
- For more involved awards such as Best Places to Work, we'll manage the process of working with employees and others to get them to involved
Fractional Inbound Sales and
Fractional Inbound Sales and
+ $10 per lead/prospect
What exactly is included:
We will manage the leads as they come in to ensure that non are missed and they are responded to in a timely manner. We will also manage the sales process.
- As leads come in, we'll enter them into your CRM/PSA
- We'll perform the initial pre-qualification sales call
- We'll schedule the appropriate next steps on the appropriate person's calendar (for example, schedule the sales presentation on the owners calendar)
- We'll manage follow-ups to make sure consistent communication and follow-ups are happening so the deal is not lost
When a lead comes in, we will first call the prospect to do an initial pre-qualification call. We'll work with you to determine the proper questions to ask to verify they are a quality and qualified lead.
- Initial sales pre-qualification call with all leads as they come in
- If we don't reach them right away, we will leave a voice message and follow-up with an email to schedule the pre-qualification call
- We will consistently follow-up with the prospect until we get the call done
We will make sure that all leads, qualified or not, are entered into your CRM and/or PSA to track all the leads that you're getting. We will make sure to enter all the relevant information into the CRM/PSA along with activities and an Opportunity (in the PSA) if there is a qualified opportunity. We'll manage the lead from within your CRM/PSA.
- Enter all incoming leads into CRM/PSA
- Manage the leads and prospects in the CRM/PSA with activities and follow-ups
- Manage the opportunity in the CRM/PSA
We'll attend your sales meetings to make sure we are all on the same page and that your team knows how the sales pipeline is doing and what we're doing. This makes us feel "in-house" and truly a part of your team.
- We'll attend up to weekly sales meetings
- If you don't have a regular sales meeting, we'll work with you to create a consistent meeting to go over the sales pipeline
There are some things that we are not responsible for (are not included in this service):
- We are not responsible for closing the deal
- The sales team/person is responsible for doing the quoting, sales presentation, and closing the deal
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're looking for something custom that doesn't quite fit within our pricing and plans as laid out on this page, then please contact us! We would love to have a conversation.
Our prices laid out on this page includes everything that you read in the "What exactly is included" dropdowns. There are no hidden fees and we never send any "surprise bills" because nobody likes that and that's just not ok to do anyway.
No, our services are month-to-month, so you can cancel at anytime.
There is a base monthly fee of $397/month and then an additional $10 for every lead/prospect that we are managing in the sales pipeline until it is either Won or Lost.
If the lead/prospect is not Won or Lost in a timely manner, we will work with your team to determine how long to manage the lead/prospect before giving up on it.
For example, if a lead-turned-prospect that's been presented to hasn't made a decision and has seemingly "fell off the face of the earth" so to speak with follow-ups, maybe it's decided to actively pursue for 6 months, but then stop the follow-ups after that point and close the Opportunity.
In this example, we would stop billing the $10/month for this lead/prospect once the Opp is closed.
Yes, you can pick just one of the services or both of them at the same time.
The "Brand consistency" doesn't include the design of a new logo or branding (images, etc). We'll work with what you already have.
If your logo isn't well maintained, then over time it can become pixelized (blurry), or colors might change slightly or be off, etc. Brand consistency means that we will make sure your current logo looks the way it's supposed to look, is crisp and clear, the correct colors, etc.
When uploading your logo to various sites, it's also important to make sure the logo is the correct size (dimensions). Otherwise they can become "stretched" or "squished" - so brand consistency also means we will make sure your logo is consistent and correct with where it is uploaded to.
If you do need or would like a logo/brand refresh or re-design, this is an additional offering that we can do for you at an additional cost of $999. Just let us know.
While we do a lot on your website to make it fast, secure, maintained, and streamlined, the $1,299/month online reputation management service does not include a redesign or rebuild of your current website.
What is included is adding any additional pages that you may be missing that are best practices to have for SEO or for the IT MSP industry. We're also including updates to the messaging on the website, because messaging is so important for your reputation and to convert potential buyers into leads.
If you would like a complete redesign or rebuild of your website, we can do this as an additional service offering starting at $10,000.
Your website does not have to be WordPress for us to do the Website Management, Maintenance, and Security (either stand-alone or as part of the Online Reputation Management bundle).
However, any websites that we build for you will be built using WordPress.
Yes, we can do a one-time project for your Online Reputation Management. Contact us and we can discuss your business and what needs to be done.
Begin Your Journey to Accelerating Business Growth
Analyze and Understand
We start with a conversation and analyze your business's online reputation and sales process. Understanding your strengths and areas for improvement, we align our set of proven services to optimize your growth potential.
Next, we implement our in-house inspired services. Our comprehensive services combines reputation management to drive leads, and streamlined sales and leads management, allowing you to focus on delivering exceptional IT services.
Streamline and Optimize
Our experienced team continually supports your sales process, driving success and revenue through lead qualification and follow-ups, driving your business to new heights. We'll also continually monitor and optimize your online reputation and presence.